GAGE CALIBRATION & REPAIR
CALIBRATION & REPAIR TRAINING
2 DAY ($1,095)
This 2-day training offers specialized training in calibration and repair for the individual who has some knowledge of basic Metrology. Approximately 75% of the workshop involves “Hands-on” calibration, repair and adjustments of micrometers, calipers, indicators height gages, etc. Course also covers NIST Traceability, Certificates of Conformance, Gage Management, Standards, etc. Each student is encouraged to participate in actual calibrations and repairs using IICT equipment.
• Equip attendees with knowledge to meet current and future calibration needs
• Leave this class prepared to save your company money on calibrations
• Provide attendees opportunity for personal growth in the Quality Field
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS TRAINING:
• Calibration Requirements of: ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 13485, AS 9100, ISO 10012,
ANSI-NCSL Z540.3, ISO 9001, IATF 16949:2016 (Formerly ISO/TS16949),
• Definition of Calibration & Traceability.
• Rule of 10 to 1 and 4 to 1.
• Certificate of conformance vs. Certificate of Calibration.
• NIST Test number and Test Date-Traceability.
• Overview of Calibration Terminology.
• Overview of National Standards, Primary Standards, Reference Standards and Working Standards.
• Calibration labels and stickers.
• Gage Block Usage and Handling.
• Determining Calibration cycle times.
• Hands on Calibration Methods of; (using IICT supplied master Gage Blocks, Bench Micrometer, Thread Measuring Wires, etc.)
o Micrometers °Calipers °Indicators °Sine bars
o Levels °Thread gages °Pin Gages
o Plug Gages °Squares °Height Gages
o Other Gages as customer requests
o Discussion on Optical Comparators, Surface Plates, Ring Gages, CMM’s, etc
i. “Hands-on” Repair techniques of Micrometers, Calipers and Dial Indicators
• 2 Day Class = $1,095/Registrant
• Minimum registrations apply and vary with location.
• Class sizes are limited to 20 registrants
• Contact IICT for an on-site quote
• Workshop fee refunded up to 21 days prior to workshop less a $100 fee.
• No refunds within 21 days of the workshop. Substitutions allowed at any time.
• If a Registrant or substitute from the same company, cannot attend the scheduled class, the registrant or substitute may attend a class at a later date.
• All payments due prior to class, unless prior approval is given by IICT.
• Check web site for latest updates and full terms
GAGE CALIBRATION & REPAIR
8-9 Madison WI *Rescheduled
22-23 Hartford/Blomfield CT *Rescheduled
4-5 Bloomington MN *Rescheduled
11-12 Chicago/Schaumburg IL *Rescheduled
19-20 Madison WI
1-2 Bloomfield CT
13-14 Atlanta GA
16-17 Louisville KY
28-29 Cleveland/Sheffield OH
14-15 Portland OR
18-19 Vallejo CA
21-22 Santa Clarita CA
25-26 Carlsbad CA
15-16 Bloomington MN
23-24 Indianapolis IN
25-26 Chicago IL
9-10 Las Vegas NV
13-14 Fort Collins CO
16-17 Omaha NE
27-28 Toledo OH
6-7 Birmingham AL
10-11 The Woodlands/Conroe TX
25-26 Oshkosh WI
15-16 Louisville KY
24-25 Bloomington MN
6-7 Monroe MI
20-21 Wichita KS
10-11 Akron OH
17-18 Des Moines IA
1-2 Altoona WI
9-10 Bloomington MN
2 Day Class = $1,095/Registrant
Minimum registrations apply and vary with location.
Class sizes are limited to 20 registrants
Contact IICT for an on-site quote
Workshop fee refunded up to 21 days prior to workshop less a $100 fee.
No refunds within 21 days of the workshop. Substitutions allowed at any time.
If a Registrant or substitute from the same company, cannot attend the scheduled class, the registrant or substitute may attend a class at a later date.
All payments due prior to class, unless prior approval is given by IICT.
Check web site for latest updates and full terms