Founder, CEO, & Instructor
Carlis has worked all levels of Quality including Inspection, Quality Engineering, Quality Management, Calibration, Auditing and Quality Training.
Carlis has over 40 years experience in the Commercial Calibration industry developing systems, training technicians, calibrating and repairing gages including surface plates, CMM’s, Optical Comparators, thread gages, gage blocks, Micrometers, calipers, indicators, bore gages, etc.
Carlis works with manufacturers and service companies across the US and Canada, assisting and training in Calibration Systems Development and Calibration Techniques. Customers industries include: Automotive, Medical, Nuclear, Aeronautics, API, NADCAP, etc.
Partial List of Standards implemented, audited and taught:
• ISO 100012
• ISO 9001
• ISO 13485
• AS 9100
• ISO/TS 16949
Some of Carlis’s accomplishments include:
• Obtaining A2LA accreditation of commercial laboratory (CTS),
• ISO 17025 training at A2LA,
• Served on the original committee to develop the ASQ Certified Calibration Technician Exam at ASQ
• Editorial Contributor to ecalibration.com
• Uncertainty of Measurement Training